As one of Cyprus’ leading multi-disciplinary accountancy practices, Baker Tilly offers a full suite of accountancy solutions to support personal and corporate clients alike.
Our firm has over 20 years’ experience in the field of general advisory assignments and through our international networks, we offer the highest quality worldwide recovery and advisory services.
Baker Tilly’s general advisory services include:
- Debt Restructuring - At Baker Tilly, we are experts in the field of formal and informal debt restructuring solutions with a wealth of experience in bank, private equity fund and other secured creditor negotiations. Over the last number of years, we have developed a ‘best in practice’ strategic approach to advising our clients.
- Asset Tracing - Through our local expertise and international network, Baker Tilly offers a range of asset tracing services including worldwide asset searches, corporate investigations and directorship reviews, debtor due diligence and asset sheltering reviews.
- NPE and NPL Advisory – Recognising the increasing pressure being placed on the Cypriot market to deal with NPLs, the advisory team at Baker Tilly has a wealth of experience in assisting lenders and borrowers to find a sustainable solution to their NPE and NPL problem.
- Forensic Accounting - Our resources for Litigation Support and Forensic Accounting Services are led by our Managing Partner Neil Hughes who has huge experience in investigative forensic work across a range of industries. For multijurisdictional litigation support services, we regularly call on experts within our international network.
- Transaction Advisory - At Baker Tilly, our advisory team brings a unique blend of experience, objectivity and creativity to each engagement. Our dedicated professionals are focused on the needs of your deal. Whether it’s an acquisition, sale, buyout, carve-out, or refinancing, our team can support your process every step of the way.
- Professional Training Seminars and Workshops – At Baker Tilly we recognise the consistent need for the training and upskilling of our staff. Our advisory team can provide your company with training and seminars covering a wide range of topics.